Job title: Branch Manager – Bank
Company: PROV HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Job description: Designation – Branch Manager
Location – Surat/Anand/Bhaurch
Job Duties & responsibilities
(List the principal duties. Use concise statements that provide a clear understanding of the level of responsibility, complexity, creativity and analysis performed in this position.)
– Generate sales through assets, liability and other banking products as well as TPP
– Monitor on a regular basis the actual achievement of sales targets vis- vis plans for the branch; take necessary action to minimize deviations, if any
– Build and manage effective customer relationship with key customers tagged to him/her; enable superior customer service to them; Advise them on making robust investment and financial decisions
– Reduce customer dormancy and customer attrition
– Ensure branch target achievement through effective upselling and cross selling
– Develop the business prospects in the branch vicinity by scouting for avenues to expand overall branch book, both assets & liability portfolio qualitatively & quantitatively
– Ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns and conversion of customer referrals
– Drive Business growth through prospective high net worth individuals, along with Relationship managers to maintain positive relationships
– Address customer queries and grievances escalated by the branch personnel in a timely manner
– Ensure Lead sharing with respective Business like IBG for Assets etc.
– Manage public relations and liaison with local government authorities / RBI/ other banks for day to day branch operations and reporting
– Support the internal and external audit team in carrying out the periodic branch audit; Formulate action plans to address the deviations found in audit
– Provide guidance to branch personnel on effective customer relationship management, sales, customer service and compliance to ensure achievement of individual targets.
– Take overall responsibility for identification of training needs and completion of mandatory certifications for branch personnel
– Drive a performance driven culture in the team by timely monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to the team members
– 6-8 years in handling Branch of a reputed Bank
Education / Preferred Qualifications – MBA
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Knowledge about internal/external regulations.
– Good Computer Knowledge
– Effective communication between self and superior
– Inter-personal skills & team player
– Display of RED Attitude (Reliable, Easy to deal with & Dependable)
Location: Surat, Gujarat
Job date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 08:56:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!