Job title: Group Manager – Competitive Intelligence (8+ years)
Company: Crescendo Global
Job description: Group Manager – Competitive Intelligence (Secondary Research) – Healthcare – 8+ years
An exciting job opportunity for a working professional having experience in Secondary Research & Competitive Intelligence to support Global Pharmaceutical or Healthcare domain clients.
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore, Noida
- Supporting Global Pharma Commercial strategy team for various requirements of Competitive Intelligence.
- Having good understanding of pharmaceutical business from commercial and clinical development perspective; knowledge of global pharmaceutical environment and challenges enabling to provide CI support for early, near to launch and launched medicines
- Hand-on experience on secondary data sources and propriety databases such as PharmaProjects, TrialTrove, Cortellis, PharmaTell, Decision Resources, etc.
- Managing multiple CI projects under tight timelines interfacing with global clientele and prioritize requests based on the criticality and business need as agreed with the stakeholders
- Gaining business context about the internal assets, competitor dynamics and monitor competitor activity for a range of KITs/KIQs specific to the medicine/TA.
- Delivering in depth, comprehensive, regular CI reports and support ad hoc queries in the areas of indication-based pipeline landscapes, competitor company/ asset profile, competitor launch timelines and key event timelines, newsletters etc.
- Engaging with various internal and external stakeholders such as Forecasting/Market intelligence/Pricing & Market access/ Market research / Medical teams and able to stick the various intelligence and report the same.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement in developing content for various CI deliverables across indications/therapy areas.
- Interacting as a “partner” with onshore stakeholders, not waiting to be asked to give an opinion and pushing back with respect to scenarios, iterations, analysis, and recommendations.
- Demonstrating excellence as an individual contributor with minimal support from peers/team lead, together with the ability to mentor a team of CI offshore analysts, driving high productivity/ efficiency, and creating appropriate performance reviews and capability development plans.
- Strong written and oral communication/presentation skills.
- At least 8 years of experience in Secondary Research practice.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on Nishant.email@example.com
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Job date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 23:06:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!