Job title: Virtual Fundraising work from home job/internship at NayePankh Foundation
Company: NayePankh Foundation
Job description: About NayePankh Foundation
NayePankh Foundation is a UP government, 80G & 12A registered NGO. Featured in The Pioneer, Dainik Jagran, Hindustan, and many more. We are also one of the biggest student-led organizations, working towards the uplifting of the underprivileged and thriving to support underprivileged people by all means and bring a change in society.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since November 2022
11 opportunities posted
292 candidates hired
About the work from home job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Maintain healthy and lasting relationships with donors
2. Interact with potential donors and educate them about the ongoing campaigns and subsequently raise funds
3. Participate in all fundraising campaigns, training sessions, and other activities as per organizational requirements
NayePankh Foundation is running a Pan-Indian campaign – encouraging people to come together through the joy of giving. How can you be a part of this? You can contribute your skills, to support our efforts to provide our underprivileged people with the help and a better life that they deserve.
Help raise funds to ensure a proper life for our underprivileged people. You can run crowdfunding campaigns, set up events, and donation drives, and celebrate the joy of giving, in its truest sense.
Earn certifications in these skills
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the work from home job/internship
2. can start the work from home job/internship between 10th Mar’23 and 14th Apr’23
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings
Job date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 07:17:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!